China is a primary source of Italian textile and raw materials

by:BAILI     2020-11-15

according to eu statistics, in 2014, Italy and China's bilateral trade volume of 471 goods. 100 million dollars, the growth of 8. 0%. Among them, the Italian exports to China of 138. 6 $900 million, and growth. 2 of the total amount of exports accounted for 7%, Italy. 6%, 0. 1%; Italy imports from China 332. 200 million dollars, the growth of 8. Accounted for 5%, Italy imports of 7. 0%, 0. 7%. Italy trade deficit of 193. 9 $200 million, and growth. 9%. China for Italy's eighth largest export market and third largest source of imports. Mechanical and electronic products are the staples of Italian exports to China, exports in 2014 to 55. $800 million, accounting for 40 of the total amount of exports to China. 3, 2% growth. 0%. Among them, 49 machinery exports. 2 $200 million, and growth. 6%; 6 motor and electrical products exports. 6 $600 million, and growth. 6%. In addition, transportation equipment, chemical products, textile products and raw materials is also important to China's export products Italy, in 2014 export 15 respectively. $500 million, 11. 500 million dollars and 11. $300 million, accounting for 11 of the total amount of exports to China. 1%, 8. 3% and 8. 48 2% and growth. 8%, 6. 6% and 11. 1%. Italy imports from China of main products for mechanical and electrical products, textiles and raw materials, imported 116 in 2014. 700 million dollars and sixty. Accounts for $300 million, from 35 of China's total imports. 1% and 18. 6 2%, growth. 3% and 6. 2%. Mechanical and electronic products, machinery and equipment imports 58. 4 $800 million, and growth. 4%; Motor and electrical products import 57. 900 million dollars, the growth of 8. 3%. Textiles and raw materials, not knit or crochet clothing imports of 20. 6 $000 million, and growth. 9%; Knit or crochet clothing imports 16. 2 $600 million, and growth. 0%; 11 shoe, hip and other imports. 6 $300 million, and growth. 8%. In addition, Italy imports from China accounted for more than 5% of the goods, and base metals and metal products, furniture, toys and chemical products, in 2014 the proportion of 9 respectively. 7%, 6. 5% and 5. 2%. China's textile and raw materials, furniture, toys, shoes, boots umbrella and other light industrial products and the primary source of leather goods and luggage, and its market share accounted for 22. 3%, 29. 4%, 20. 0% and 15. 2%. China is the second largest source of import mechanical and electrical products, Italy, 15 of its import market share. Germany's 7 6%, lower than the first. 3%.

Custom message
Chat Online 编辑模式下无法使用
Chat Online inputting...
Hello Boss, Thanks for your inquiry, we will contact you soon. You can also contact us directly: Mail: sophy@cnbaili.cn, whatsapp/wechat: 0086-18219176140