The operation of the textile industry in our country since this year

by:BAILI     2020-11-15

since 2015, China's textile industry to actively cope with weaker market demand growth, the cotton price remains at home and abroad, rising production costs, such as adverse effect, take the initiative to speed up the adjustment of industrial structure, industrial development has come in. One, production steady growth, the partial products growth is improved according to the National Bureau of Statistics, 1 - In march, the national textile enterprises above designated size industrial output rose 6. Growth rate is higher than the national average industrial 0, 7%. 3%. Rules on textile enterprise yarn production 8. 64 million tons, year-on-year growth of 4. 1% growth year-on-year decline in 2. 2%; Chemical fiber production of 10. 83 million tons, year-on-year growth of 11. 9% growth year-on-year increase 7. 1%; Fabric and garment production 15. 4 billion meters and 6. 6 billion, respectively, year-on-year growth of 4, respectively. 1% and 3. 9% growth year-on-year increase 1 respectively. 4 and 0. 9%. Second, the investment growth picks up, start the new item number fast growth, according to the National Bureau of Statistics data - 1 In march, the textile industry project completed investment in fixed assets of 5 million yuan of above 178. 5 billion yuan, rose 15. Growth rate is higher than a year earlier, 4% 2. 6%. Industry became new development momentum, year-on-year growth of 10. Growth rate is higher than a year earlier, 4% 18. 4%. From points area, eastern and central parts of investment growth, western region small growth of investment. Eastern and central parts of investment growth as high as 15 respectively. 4% and 20. 0%, in the western region investment growth is only 0. 1%. Third, export growth, exports to major markets down according to the national customs data, 1 - In march, our country textile clothing export total to $61. 4 billion, rose 3. 1% growth year-on-year increase 2. 6%, but less than 1 - Growth by February 16. 8%. The textile export $25. 3 billion, year-on-year growth of 4. 3%, clothing export $36. 2 billion, rose 2. 2%. 1 - In march, our country to the European Union ( The biggest textile clothing export market) The total export textile clothing year-on-year decline in 0. 3% growth year-on-year decline in 10. 3%; Our country for Japan, Textile clothing export's fourth-largest market) The total export textile clothing fell by 10. 0% growth year-on-year decline in 2. 9%. Four, stable profit growth, profitability improved according to the National Bureau of Statistics, 1 - In march, the textile industry rules on enterprises realize the main business income is 1. 4526 trillion yuan, total 5 year-on-year growth. 6%; Total profit of 71. 4 billion yuan, an increase of 11. 3%. National rules on textile enterprise sales profit margins of 4. 9%, year-on-year increase 0. 3%. Total losses fell four losses of enterprises. Growth rate lower than the same period last year, 9% of 20. 4%. ( China textile network)

Custom message
Chat Online 编辑模式下无法使用
Chat Online inputting...
Hello Boss, Thanks for your inquiry, we will contact you soon. You can also contact us directly: Mail: sophy@cnbaili.cn, whatsapp/wechat: 0086-18219176140